5 reasons to have a custom website
We live in an exciting age, with the internet anyone can become a small business or internet based shop, And, because of the open-source movement, anyone with a computer can create a website using website templates or a copy of Photoshop, Dreamweaver and a website design platforms. But in 2012 business is even more cut-throat with the fall of the big retail stores you only have to look at your local town to see the boards going up.
If you want to keep up with the big guns and compete your website needs to be custom and original, below are my 5 reasons to have a custom site.
1. Do You Have The design Skill? Ok anyone can grab a copy or free trial of photoshop but not all of us can design a website creatively most website designers come from a graphic or design background you need to hire a professional to get the job done proper after all would you get anyone to fix your car.
2. Do You Have the Time? Concentrate on your business and let the designer work on your site it will look professional an leaves you to get on with the job of bringing in the business.
3. Templates Are One-Size-Fits-All: Creating a website isn’t a one size fits all job all businesses are different and a custom website design will be designed around your business not the other way round.
4. Made-To-Order website template All templates are made to order, your website could look like hundreds of others and it won’t be long before a customer would come across this making your business look in-professional, get a custom site and it’s original just like your business is to you.
5. Worth the Investment Custom built websites are just that, they are also tailored to your market with on-page seo requirements. A template would come with messy code no seo or meta’s meaning your business may not even be found it google.
Custom websites as you will agree stands above the crowd, hire a professional , get a custom designed site and watch your business grow.